BA role focussed on financial crime analytics and fraud management
Leading IT services company
CBD Location | Negotiable daily rate contract
This BA will be responsible for leading the discussions with the client from a Business as well as IT perspective. Additional responsibilities include:
- Conduct Requirements workshops, document Business requirements & functional specifications
- Conducting requirements workshops with stakeholder teams and driving other relevant discussions with client teams.
- Refine the backlog, write user stories, define acceptance criteria, run planning sessions, sprint reviews, etc.
- Work closely with the delivery / implementation teams to provide domain inputs and also support the team with agile development of new solutions and services.
- Translating business requirement document to User Stories
- Interview product owners to understand as-is business processes and then develop customer-driven to-be processes
- Work with product owners to write & develop clear specific user stories and acceptance criteria
- Review Test strategy & test specifications & assist in Functional testing
- 5-15 years of overall IT experience including experience in financial crimes analytics, fraud management or digital banking
- Hands-on experience in Business Analyst position
- Experience with SAS Analytics/Ab Initio
- SQL experience to be able to write queries
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
To be considered for this role you should have:
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW