Project Manager Required to Join World Class Team
Initial 3-Month Contract With Possibility for Extension
Up to $850/day Inc. Super | Inner Brisbane Location
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their Professional Services team, working closely with a world-class team of engineers providing innovative solutions to enterprise customers. The successful candidate will demonstrate at least 5 years of project management and mobile technology experience, as well as the ability to lead large project teams in vendor service delivery projects. We are seeking people who are client-focused, have great attention to detail and are passionate about their work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Project Management for Multiple Projects in the Professional Services Delivery Practice
- Tracking and reporting project financials to the Professional Services Manager
- Risk Management of Nuance Projects
- Project responsibility for technical staff
- Managing change control process
- Producing stakeholders reports
- Ensuring VSOE compliance within projects
- Preparing, assisting with bid responses and Statements of Work for new projects
- 5+ years of Project management experience in deploying large software of IVR projects in APAC
- Overall number of Years of Work Experience: 7+
- Experience of working with large strategic enterprise customers
- Strongly self-directed, detailed, organised
- Excellent customer management skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to lead a large project team involving several subcontractors
- Proven ability to lead project teams developing and delivering software developments
- Experience working in vendor service delivery projects
- Experience of deploying at least one of the following technologies: Mobile technologies, Speech, Voice, IVR, or communications software is preferred
- Ideally should hold recognized project management qualification such as Prince II or PMI, along with an understanding of finance including P & L
- Preferably experience in working with virtual teams
You will require the following skills:
Your desirable skills include:
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17594. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW