Business Process Analyst
7 month fixed term position
Exciting project focused role
Great working environment
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Process Analyst to join this leading Hudson client.
We have a strong track record with this organisation and have sourced in excess of 50 Technology staff for them, dealing with Hudson gives you the best possible chance of securing this role, our knowledge and insight of the environment you will be working in is second to none.
You'll be joining an established team and your initial focus will be to map as-is & to-be processes, once the mapping and re-engineering is complete you'll then transition to a role focused on the actual implementation, working as part of the project team comprised of internal stakeholders and an external vendor.
The position is being offered as a fixed term role of 7 months in duration.
To be considered for the role you should be a strong self-starter, someone that is passionate about their work and enjoys interacting with all facets of a business. Your role will at times be autonomous so the ability to be pro-active is key.
You should have a demonstrated background in similar roles and six sigma certification would be highly regarded.
This is an urgent requirement so don't delay in applying for a full brief and confidential discussion around the role, to be considered you must have full independent work rights and be located in Perth now.
Preference will be given to candidates with immediate availability (or short notice periods) who are available to interview next week.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW