Six month contract with Immediate commencement
Inner South East location with amble on site parking
Large program of work with Employer of Choice
As Deployment Manager you will be responsible for the planning, testing and execution of successful transition into production for all go-live releases. This role will be required to work closely with Deployment managers and Program resources to ensure and facilitate successful transition, including the execution of Dress Rehearsals.
This role will be responsible for the overarching Governance of readiness preparation, assessment and any go/no-go forums. In addition, this resource will also be directly responsible for facilitating deployment planning and preparation activities.
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect go-live scope, schedule and quality.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Ensure that there is a business perspective on how the new technical capabilities will be delivered to the business, including planning around key business cycles.
- Identify, highlight and seek to remove obstructions to achieving successful go-live outcomes.
- Support impact risk assessment and issue management.
- Promote and monitor project quality outputs to ensure they are fit for purpose and fit for use within operational service.
- Agree the go-live acceptance criteria with project managers and stakeholders.
- Conduct Go-live Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Go/No-Go forums.
- Establish and develop relationships with project peers, PMs, Delivery Team members and Stakeholders, creating a culture of collaboration and working together towards a common objective.
- Contribute to a positive financial performance through limiting wastage (time and materials) and identifying ways to efficiently work with other Program streams to deliver the required outcomes in the required timeframe.
Key Requirements for the Role:
Tertiary Qualifications in Information Technology are desirable and formal training in Project Management are mandatory. High level facilitation, negotiation skills and demonstrated success at building relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external, and managing a successful multi-discipline team. Knowledge of and experience in organisational change/benefits management delivering stated business outcomes.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kylie Graham in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8380, quoting Ref No. 4A/17639.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW