Test Capability Lead
- Manage testing resources on the project
- Setting up and establishing Testing Frameworks
- Parramatta Location
Currently looking to engage a Senior Test Capability Lead for a large government organisation, Establishing Testing Frameworks, Digital Solutions
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for a Test Capability Lead to join a large Utilities provider in Parramatta, on a 6 month contractual basis.
As the Test Capability Lead, you will be responsible for establishing technical testing capabilities for execution of the testing framework for software, platform and infrastructure changes and to ensure productive test strategy/ scope is established for every application and platform supported by digital solutions.
To be successful in this role, you must have strong experience in setting up and establishing testing frameworks within large government or private organizations within digital projects.
- Establish productive Test Strategy
- Manage testing resources on the project
- Co-ordinate and plan all testing phases both functional and non-functional
- Promote and facilitate prevention of defects through collaboration with Development and Business Analysis
- Establish testing framework for Mobile Application Development Platforms
- Establish Testing Framework for SAAS cloud platforms
- Enable transition from tradition test approach to Agile/DevOps shift left test approach
- Minimum 7 years' testing experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience leading QA Teams
- Strong experience establishing Testing Frameworks
- Worked within Digital and Agile projects
- Experience working with large enterprise applications
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200165589 .
Reference Number: 200165589 _2
Contact Details: Raid Ahmad - email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Raid Ahmad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD