Respected leading Financial Services organisation
6 months initial contract - ongoing
CBD location - close to public transport
We are representing one of Australia's leading financial services organizations with a fantastic reputation for their dynamic and innovative team culture. With their office based in the CBD, they currently require an experienced Project Coordinator to assist with a magnitude of projects.
- Support the stream of Projects that have engaged with Project Support with the effective running of key support functions. E.g Clarity time allocation and management, status reporting of tasks and management of these with assigned technical resources.
- Identify and following up on action items from meetings and workshops
- Recording and maintaining issues and risks within the project
- Coordinating and finalising various status reports for the Project Support team
- Assist the Project approval to build Finance process and track, maintain and liaise with the Project and Finance to manage this process from approval to Funds transfer. Work with internal finance team to undertake recovery of funds from projects to internal cost centres. Report on the status of recoveries in financial terms on monthly basis
- Use project tracking and resource planning tools where required
- Provide administrative support to the Project Support team to ensure high-quality and timely project tasks are met, including such documents as project schedules, project budgets, issue and risk logs, meeting and reporting packs, meeting minutes and action logs. Drive initiatives and support the continuous improvements of project and program management practices within the team
- Where necessary assist with the development of process and improvement of existing process to streamline the engagement with Project Managers and Technical staff.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years in a Project Coordinator role
- Financial Services background is highly regarded
- Must have experience in supporting board and project assurance activities
- Experience in financial/margin/cost/performance reporting and analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills is critical
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Project and Excel
If the above sounds like you, please click on the appropriate link below, or email email@example.com , and quote job number 2A/19498
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD