Master Data Analyst - SAP
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Looking for an Expert Master Data Analyst
- Strong SAP Experience
Currently looking for a Master Data Anaylst for a wide program of work, SAP, Pivot tables, Excel, VLOOK Up
We are currently looking to engage a SAP Master Data Analyst who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
As an experienced SAP Master Data professional, you already have developed your skills in similar analytical roles in service environments utilising SAP.
As this role also acts as the primary focus for supplier data cleansing initiatives and new relevant projects you will enjoy a collaborative working style.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Accurately process transactions in accordance with current finance procedures, regulations and policy.
- Participate in data management activities and identify and report on unusual transactions/data.
- Liaise with the Contact Centre, Accounts Payable, business users and other business units and their suppliers to provide information related to supplier master data and existing processes including any potential discrepancies.
- Perform data maintenance and data analysis function as required.
- Day to day activities typically includes actioning (on average) 30-40 UWL online requests to create or change supplier data, answering supplier related queries using Remedy incidents, phone calls and/or e-mails.
- At least 2-4 years of experience in supplier data management
- Strong verbal communication and cross-group collaboration skills
- Drives through ambiguity, self-motivated, thrives with minimal supervision
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills, including proficiency with complex pivot tables and data analysis functions.
- Understanding of master data governance and management concepts
- Strong client facing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, takes ownership, willingness to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Provide guidance and support to new and existing staff with regard to operating procedures and effective customer service.
- Experience with working in high volume transaction
- Supplier Master Data maintenance experience in SAP
- Preference will be given to anyone who already have relevant experience in SAP and posses required Excel skills (VLOOKUP,PIVOT etc.)
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200166669.
Reference Number: 200166669_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW