Level 2 Software & Hardware Support position.
- SE Suburbs Location.
- Previous Level 2 experience, hit the ground running.
- Permanent opportunity.
Permanent opportunity - SE Suburbs Location - On Site Parking is provided - New & existing Project work.
Fantastic newly created Permanent Level 2 Hardware & Software Support position based in the South Eastern suburbs.
My client being a National based organisation and a household name are going through a growth phase with the business and therefore are looking to bring on board a Level 2 Hardware & Software Support person.
The successful person will be taking ownership of the Support queries and resolve them in a timely manner whilst escalating deeper Technical issues as appropriate.
In this diverse role you will be supporting all levels of personnel via phone, email and face to face and also have the opportunity to be a part of new & existing Projects.
- Provide first & second level support for End User Desktop/Printer Issues and End User Software/Security Issues
- Configure and Install New/Updated Desktops and New/Updated Software
- Review and report Performance of Systems Logs, Security, Servers, SAN, Email, etc.
- Review, Test and Recommend Service/Security Patches and Version Upgrades
- Apply Approved Service/Security Patches and Version Upgrades
- Write and Run Ad Hoc Queries and Data Extractions as directed by the Information Services Manager
- Develop Reports and Application enhancements for the existing ERP Solution as directed by the Information Services Manager
- Manage Backup Library and off site tape storage
- Maintain IT Systems Inventory and Assets Register
- Assist the Information Services Manager with the implementation of Hardware and Software Projects
- Maintain Systems Documentation and Support Logs
- Manage support issues for Vendor warranty and maintenance contracts
- Other Duties and tasks as directed by the Information Services Manager
- Having a solid background within a Level 1 & 2 Software & Hardware Support position
- A solid understanding of Software Development, Microsoft SQL, Visual Studio
- Information Technology Diploma, Degree, or equivalent work experience
This position is based in Melbourne's South East having on site parking.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic permanent opportunity, please send your resume in WORD Format clicking on the "APPLY NOW" button.
Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Katrina Thorburn on 03 8680 4353.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Katrina Thorburn on 03 86804353. Please quote our job reference number: 200165808.
Reference Number: 200165808_3
Contact Details: email@example.com
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD