- Initial contract until 30th June - potential to role on or go perm
- Be part of the largest of it's kind in Australia
- Convenient CBD Location - 5 minute walk from Wynyard
An amazing opportunity to demonstrate your ability as a Personal Assistant in a fulfilling environment for a highly regarded Telco
A great opportunity for an experienced, motivated and forward-thinking Personal Assistant for a large Australian Telco.
Add value for the business by providing a wide range of administrative support services to Executives and Senior Management in an organised and timely fashion, including but not limited to:
- Diary and calendar management
- Arrange appointments, meetings, events, venues, travel arrangements, accommodation and process expense claims
- Provide quality support for an extensive range of meetings
- Receive, handle and make telephone calls professionally - redirecting or taking messages and dealing with queries
- Make proactive and innovative improvements to administrative support systems, policies and procedures
To be successful in this position you will possess the following essential requirements:
- Solid experience supporting executives and senior level management; or an equivalent combination of relevant work experience and education/training
- Proven interpersonal skills including; written and verbal communication coupled with a positive demeanour and attitude
- A keen eye for accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining high levels of productivity without close supervision
- Experience in working across a matrix organisation
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Experience working in a large, complex organisation is desired but not essential
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jake Akkermans on (02) 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200166813.
Reference Number: 200166813_1
Contact Details: Jake Akkermans - 02 9464 5973
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jake Akkermans
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5973
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW