- 6 months contract
- Telco experience preferred
- Working closely with Project Managers
Commercial Manager required to provide Financial and Investment Analysis, Reporting and Management to a large portfolio
- Provide portfolio level financial and investment analysis and management including Director and Stakeholder reporting, FY18 planning and preparation, business case financial creation, management and closure
- Provide guidance and commercial uplift to PM community through being deeply imbedded in their projects and the program of work
- Take an active lead in business case management including creation, delivery and closure activities
- Proactively lead delivery of financial planning and commercial management and ensure commercial due diligence is applied across portfolio
- High level knowledge of "flow" of finances, and how interrelation between systems works.
- High level of commercial acumen in a project environment, thorough understanding of project delivery lifecycle
- Experience in cost management across large, complex projects including in-depth financial analysis.
- Confidence to provide SME support and leadership to Director and PM community
- Experience in budget creation and base-lining costs
- Experience with month-end duties including preparation of accrual and transfer journals, reporting and detailed commercial analysis. Ability to proactively manage month-end activities to identify and rectify anomalies. Ability to provide concise variance analysis.
- Ability to work closely with the PM community to build financial acumen, provide guidance regarding cost allocation, forecasting methodology, commercial management, capitalisation and reporting to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent reporting and Excel skills. Ability to produce a variety of reports for a wide group of senior stakeholders with tight turnaround times
- Ability to actively lead financial year planning and business case preparations, understanding of timings and requirements, ability to guide relevant stakeholders to ensure budget allocation and funds release is timely and accurate.
Please express your interest by applying online or contact us directly if you need any clarity on the above.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166834.
Reference Number: 200166834_1
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAutomation Test AnalystQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTAsst. Director - Claim AnalysisACT
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTContracts ManagerNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- CCSolution Designer with PEGA experience- TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | MSP backgroundVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- FTC# DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Agile Test AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Audio Visual/Video DomainVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC