- CBD Location
- Telco experience required
- 4 month initial contract
Software Manager opportunity exists for an experience manager with experience leading a team from commencement of design through development
A global IT System Integrator are looking for a Successful Software Manager with experience in Application/ System Integration.
Currently, their existing program of work is going through key stage gates to delivery applications in support of the roll out their greater Telco network.
Based in Melbourne CBD, you will be close to suitable transport and parking facilities, assisting this client in its large program of work/growth in the Australian Telco sector!
- Overall 10+ years of software development experience - must be evident on your resume
- Previous experience in leading a team from commencement of design through development and testing
- Experience writing web services using Java
- Experience working with an ORM e.g. Hibernate
- Experience with UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with Jetty and Dropwizard (preferred)
- Experience working with git using gitflow branching model (preferred)
- Experience with continuous delivery / continuous integration and DevOps (Jenkins, GIT) (preferred)
- Telecommunication industry experience
This is an urgent role and as such the short-listing will commence today. Express your interest by applying online or contact Haridini Simson on 03 8680 4220
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166835.
Reference Number: 200166835_1
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW