Healthcare Application Integration Support
- Exciting permanent position based in Brisbane CBD
- Work within the healthcare industry for this global consulting organisation
- Friendly and inclusive team culture
Supporting the interfaces between multiple applications. High level SQL skills are a mandatory requirement for this position.
About the Company
This is your opportunity to work with a global consulting organisation providing dynamic and innovate technology solutions to the healthcare industry. This company is passionate about improving the quality of consulting services and insights for end clients worldwide. This small and energetic team of IT Professionals provides assistance and support to the integration portfolio of the business.
About the Role
You will provide outstanding customer support and incident resolution to wide range of customers across the healthcare industry. This will also cover implementation and integration support. To be considered for this permanent opportunity, you must be very proficient in building SQL queries and possess strong knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server. With your specialist skills, you will be responsible for the provision of technical support and professional services for the products within the Integration Portfolio. The role may encompass other technical activities as required by the business to deliver solutions to clients.
- Provide onsite and over the phone support for level 2 incidents
- End to end resolution for assigned incidents with the objective to restore service in a timely and effective manner, meeting or exceeding SLAs
- Analyse and investigate technical coding issues and identify bugs
- Build complex SQL Queries and Scripts
- Provide ongoing support for implementation of software patches and application demonstrations
- Investigate integration requirements and analyse functional/technical incidents
- Provide support during major release upgrades and UAT Testing
- Conduct daily and weekly reviews of assigned incidents
- Onsite go-live support to assist hospital transition/operational continuity
- Work in accordance with the ITIL framework to implement and follow quality processes
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with customers to foster collaboration and facilitate growth
- Have a solution driven approach to the resolution of incidents where multiple products are involved
- Problem solving, trouble shooting and conducting root cause analysis for logged incidents
You will able to demonstrate your significant experience in:
- Minimum of 4 Years demonstrable experience in an IT Customer Support role
- Prior experience supporting health application solutions
- Strong understanding of integration products
- Advanced proficiency in building SQL queries is essential
- Strong knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL Server is essential
- Exposure to HL7 will be highly regarded
- Degree in Information Technology will be highly regarded
- Degree in Healthcare or Healthcare specific ANZ knowledge will be highly regarded
- Competitive remuneration
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
- Full training and induction provided on healthcare specific technologies
- Opportunity to make an impact
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200166775.
Reference Number: 200166775_2
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW