IT Service Manager
Great working Environment
Excellent Rates of Pay
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking a Service Request Fulfilment Specialist to join the team.
The primary purpose of the role is to support and assist with the operational governance of service requests for access management, infrastructure and application services from initiation to completion and closure, including issue resolution, quality control, prioritisation and review.
This role will support the triaging and reviewing of service requests, and assist with the coordination of request fulfilment across multiple support groups and third party suppliers. This role requires a strong working knowledge of request fulfilment processes in large complex organisations.
- Assist with the review and validation of service requests to ensure required information has been provided, required approvals have been sought and that all requests are appropriately recorded.
- Support the request triage process to subsequent planning and implementation, and follow the appropriate process and governance model to ensure compliance (e.g. for BAU standard request vs. simple infrastructure requests vs. complex / bespoke requests)
- Perform, support and assist with the co-ordination activities of the end to end service request fulfilment process including the planning and coordination of standard, simple and catalogue requests. Assist in the co-ordination of request fulfilment across internal support groups and suppliers, including sequencing and scheduling, and monitor collaboration and communication between suppliers to ensure business expectations and service levels are met.
- Engage with the requestor and other customer stakeholders when the request needs to be revised, has been rejected, fulfilled or cancelled.
- Work with various teams to provide specialist or expert support in the fulfilment of technical service requests across the cluster. Provide advice and support on technical elements of services provided, and participate as a project team member when required to provide specialist knowledge and expertise to fulfil project outcomes.
- Assist with the management of escalated service requests and engage with support groups and third party suppliers to support completion within SLA targets. Assist with the review of supplier request fulfilment reports, and reporting and insights generated by the Service Reporting and Analytics team
- to identify adjustments or improvements required to the process, and proactively respond to service delivery issues.
- Create and maintain the request fulfilment process documents (flow chart, roles and responsibilities, knowledge articles etc.) to be used by the Service Request team, application portfolio teams, end users and suppliers and ensure that the process is designed in a manner consistent with the Process Quality Framework and Software Asset Management policies, standards and interfaces.
- Collaborate with the Continual Service Improvement team to analyse and identify improvements to the request fulfilment process.
- Proactively identify and escalate potential risks and also contribute to the development of risk management plans and risk mitigation activities to ensure best practice risk management.Key
- Coordinating the request fulfilment process across multiple support groups and third party suppliers in a complex, federated organisation undergoing significant business and technology change.
- Manager , Service Request Fulfilment
- Escalate issues, keep informed, advise and receive instructions
- Provide regular updates on key projects, issues and priorities
- Team Members
- Work cooperatively within the team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes
- Support Groups
- Govern and coordinate the execution of the request fulfilment process across support groups
- Act as a point of escalation
- Service portfolios
- Escalate supplier related process, delivery or service level issues to the appropriate service portfolio team
- Continual Service Improvement
- Analyse and identify improvements to the request management processes
- Previous Government experienced preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field. Relevant IT service management certification/s
- Experience performing service management role/s with request fulfilment responsibilities, collaborating and engaging with multiple parties including third party suppliers
- Experiencing assisting and supporting the coordination of request fulfilment in a multi-sourced delivery model, in particular for technical infrastructure services (e.g. provision of a virtual machine with appropriate network connectivity)
- Sound knowledge of infrastructure services and technologies including data centre and compute platforms and products, collaboration and productivity suites, network services (voice, mobile, data)
- A working knowledge of IT service principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods
- Ability to work additional hours outside of normal working hours
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW