Senior Domain Architect
- 12 months contract
- Melbourne CBD
Great opportunity to join a large telco organisation and use your experience in IT and Network integration.
12 months contract
Lead the business, data, application and technology architecture planning and solution design supporting projects primarily in the IT and Network integration area covering Network Activation, Network Inventory, Network Assurance, Reporting and Planning.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Interpret and translate business (internal, external or regulatory) requirements (functional and non-functional) to fit-for-purpose architectural solutions in a timely, cost effective and high quality manner.
- Ensure architectural solutions are re-usable, scalable, reliable, manageable, operatable and aligned with Architecture roadmaps where possible.
- Achieve on-time delivery of architectural solutions within prescribed parameters and agreed budget.
- Define the solution architecture and document its impacts, inclusive of the business architecture, data architecture, technology architecture and application architecture.
- Drive key architectural decisions in a timely manner, keeping all affected parties informed. Steer the work to perform architectural analysis to answer key architectural questions.
- Develop and document an application integration architecture that meets the business functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop and document an architecture migration plan that meets the business needs and also the program release plan, inclusive of any interim architectures
- Effectively lead and guide business stakeholders to manage ideas from concept through to solution design.
You will have the following:
- Extensive experience (generally 10 - 15 years post degree) in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining complex solutions.
- Extensive experience in developing large or complex enterprise solutions and services typically associated with one or more of these areas, Media, BSS/OSS, Wireless Services, Mobiles, Firewalls, Application Security, Data Communications and Networks.
- Strong knowledge and experience of systems and telecommunication business domains, product and services as well as experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Cloud and SaaS.
- Experience developing and consulting on enterprise solutions typically associated with Digitisation, Customer Experience, Networks, incorporating architecture, system integration and security elements.
- Knowledge or experience in telecommunication domains and systems, products and services, industry standards, and experience in Service Oriented Architecture including micro-services and APIs, SDN / NFV.
- Proven ability in shaping business strategic themes, and designing high level concepts and implementable solutions in a fast paced and shifting environment
- Tertiary qualifications in an IT, engineering or related discipline preferred.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200166850.
Reference Number: 200166850_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW