Business Analyst/Project Manager
Permanent position paying from $100k
South Bank Location | Travel Industry | Business Analyst/Project Manager
Team Leadership responsibilities | Vendor Management | Multiple projects
Our client, a global market leader, is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Project Manager who will be responsible for all aspects of development for business critical systems which are used globally.
The BA/PM will also assume Systems Development Assistant Team Leadership responsibilities to ensure the quality of development, project delivery, and the effectiveness of information analysis to ensure the delivery of system improvements that enhance the value of business systems. This role will provide leadership and mediation to team members and will work closely with the Systems Development Team Leader to achieve team/business goals.
Business System Analyst/Project Manager (85%)
- Meet with user groups to gather, document, critically evaluate and deliver end-user requirements
- Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement
- Review and approve system enhancements to ensure they meet the business' requirements
- Assist with the implementation of system enhancements across the global user base
- Manage all aspects of project execution, conflicts and interdependencies in accordance with the approved project management plan
Assistant Team Leader (15%)
- Effectively lead the team to achieve team results
- Train and develop team members
- 1+ year(s) in an environment requiring the transfer of complex information, including: Capture of information, active listening etc, Dissemination of information via written communication and Organising and chairing meetings with business representatives
- Exposure to travel systems such that there is an understanding of the complexities of global booking systems
- Experience of large organisations and project environments, and understanding of the use of IT systems in business operations
- 1 year as a representative of a system, process or business, such that the candidate is able to be authoritative on a subject to peers and senior management
- Knowledge of the Calypso travel management system
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25611.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolution Architect - Network Operations/Design - TelcoVIC
- CCSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTChief Security OfficerNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Fiori Technical SpecialistsACT
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse ConsultantNSW
- FTField Engineer - Hardware RolloutsNSW
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- CCJava Developer IntegrationQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTProgram L&D Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Process Analyst (Automation) - Finance - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- TPEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW