Application Support Lead - Health Applications
- Large IT Global Company - Macquarie Park Location
- Permanent full time
- Experience working with Health Applications is desirable
Looking for an experienced Application Support Lead to join a large IT Global organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Are you an experienced Application Support Lead, and looking for your next career step?
A large IT Service Provider is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Lead with Clinical applications experience to join their health segment based in Macquarie Park.
You will be responsible for the management of the Clinical support and services team at a Level 3 position and working with the Level 2 Lead, focussed on Support and Maintenance product related problem tasks and staff management.
- Onsite client engagement activities will equate to 20% of this role
- Manage and participate in onsite support for Severity 1 Incident management .
- Manage and participate for onsite support surrounding implementation of software patches and application demonstrations as part of handover.
- Onsite analysis and support for integration functional/technical problems.
- Manage and participate in onsite resourcing to assist and backfill Professional Services for implementation deliverables, particularly relevant to ANZ industry specific requirements.
- Onsite User Group attendances.
- Manage escalations from Level 2 Supervisor to meet Service Level Requirements
To be considered for this great opportunity you must have:
- 10 + years' experience in managing or supporting managed services within the ANZ healthcare sector
- 10 + years' experience in managing technical support for healthcare IT systems e.g. hardware platforms, server architecture, SQL servers, Oracle
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- T/SQL or PL/SQL Experience
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience working with health applications is desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200166537.
Reference Number: 200166537_4
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting | 8 Month ContractVIC
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTReporting DeveloperSA