Senior Project Officer
- Large & Complex Government Organization
- Support Large Projects and Policies
- Gain Experience Working Within Workforce Polices
Currently looking for a Senior Policy Officer for a wide program of work, Support a wide range of Projects and Policies, TRIM experience, North Syd
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Project Officer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for a large and complex Government organization.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be responsible for the support of activities of a range of projects in line with established objectives of the Workforce Policy and Development Unit.
The environment would best suit an experienced professional with both commercial and government expertise.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope
- Prepare and maintain project documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of project outcomes
- Communicate with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables
- Strong experience working as a Project Officer or Project Coordinator within a large and complex organization
- Experience working across a number of different projects
- Experience working within workforce or a varied policies would be preferred
- Worked within procurement teams
- Experience using TRIM
If you are interested in the role, please apply or send updated resume to Ra'id at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200166842.
Reference Number: 200166842_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Telecommunications InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - NV1ACT
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity Analyst/Security ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- CCCRM Techno FunctionalistQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- FTHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FTChange Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - (Customer Platforms)NSW