12 Month Fixed Term Contract likely to go permanent
Large and Reputable Organisation looking for a highly motivated System Engineer
Microsoft stack | Citrix | Cloud experience desirable
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract likely to go permanent
- Large and Reputable Organisation looking for a highly motivated Systems Engineer
- Microsoft stack | Citrix | Cloud experience desirable
Our client is a reputable organisation known for the range of valuable services they provide to the Queensland region. Due to exciting changes happening within the organisation, they are in search for a systems engineer experienced in a windows environment, and with a passion to grow as they move towards the cloud.
You will provide advanced expert technical advice and support in the establishment and maintenance of governance and support frameworks for the relevant technology domains. With your expertise in the team, defined service levels are expected to be maintained.
Your primary duties will be:
- Provide high level technical skills in the analysis of IT system issues and the formulation, design and provision of appropriate solutions and improvements across these specialties:
- Extensive experience with Virtualisation, Storage and High Availability
- High level technical and troubleshooting skills in Microsoft server environments, including remote desktop services and SQL Citrix solutions
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008R2 and 2012, Remote Desktop Services, and Active Directory
- Working experience with SCCM 2012 management
- Application packaging (MSI development/testing/deployment)
- Strong Vcloud skills and ideally experience in AWS and Azure
- Some exposure to Networking/Switching/Firewalls/VOIP solutions
- Experience in SharePoint administration and support
- Provide effective change management, capacity planning, incident management, risk management and continuity planning.
- Ensure end to end service delivery for enterprise systems within the organisation.
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with other staff within the organisation to ensure the alignment and integration of operational services, processes and service levels across the board.
You will demonstrate the following:
- High level understanding and working knowledge of relevant technical domains
- Demonstrated experience or the ability to quickly learn relevant applications/systems and ITIL Service Management processes, primarily Incident/Problem/Change/Configuration management
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with multiple key internal projects, Operations and external technology vendor stakeholders by the use of high level communications skills, including the ability to influence others
- Ability to work individually and within a high performance team with time critical and financially constrained tasks and complex deliverables by providing guidance and supervision of other team members and project resources
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4B/25614 .
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior System AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)NSW
- FTCapacity ManagerACT
- FTService Desk OperatorsSA
- FTSenior Test Analyst - Gov & Remedy/Service Now backgroundNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTHR Learning Management ExpertNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)VIC
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTMidrange Application Developer (.Net)ACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst - Qld Health - Short term contractQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst | Online BookingQLD
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA