Senior MS Server Administrator with HyperV
Our client is seeking a Senior MS Server Engineer with strong Wintel and HyperV admin skills
This is an enterprise environment with a Server Team that supports the entire server infrastructure of this environment which includes MS Server 2008R2 to 2012R2, HyperV, SCCM etc
You will perform the function of a Senior Wintel Engineer supporting a large enterprise environment. You must have an excellent eye for detail, have outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills and be willing to mentor junior engineers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide primary support to the Wintel environments both hardware & software on a day to day basis
- Wintel infrastructure and support function, consisting of the Wintel components and associated product
- Participate in various projects
- Ensure Data Centre Services Infrastructure is insulated from unauthorised access, virus infection or any security vulnerabilities
- Install, configure and commission new Wintel based infrastructure as required.
- Act as a Wintel escalation point and provide issue resolution to the IT Group as a whole.
- Log calls to external vendors for hardware and software issues.
- Provide regular review, analysis and reporting of server availability
- Create and maintain technical documentation for new installations and systems changes as required.
- Microsoft Windows Server functionality
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration, Server 2008R2 and 2012
- Hyper V administration
- Experience with Microsoft technologies including System Centre (SCOM / SCCM / SCVMM)
- Excellent technical documentation skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Rochelle Taylor
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsSA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTSolution Architect x 2 (ETL/SSIS)NSW
- CCEnd User Services ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- FTTechnical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure / LogisticsNSW
- CCSenior Devops EngineerVIC
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPService Desk OperatorQLD
- TPProject/Deployment ManagerQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD