Project Manager- Risk
- 3 Month Contracts Initially
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Framework
- Adelaide CBD Location
We are looking for an experience Project Manager work has worked with Risk Assessment for a Contract role in Adelaide.
This role will involve responsibility for managing assigned operational safety projects. These roles will work within an ISO 31000 risk management framework with the support of specialist safety advisers and technical subject matter experts. The positions will operate across the business streams and network.
- Facilitate Safety Risk Assessments (SRA) to identify, analyse and evaluate operational safety risks and proposed treatments.
- Evaluate proposed risk treatments including: investigation, stakeholder consultation, scoping, costing, scheduling, alternatives and change impacts.
- Facilitate decisions on risk treatment adoption to ensure risk is reduced So Far As Is Reasonably Practicable (SFAIRP).
- Develop final risk treatment plans for approval.
- Prepare Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) Reports.
- Schedule, allocate, track and report execution of agreed treatments; manage schedule inter-dependencies with new RAH Program.
- Directly resolve risk treatments as applicable.
- Manage close-out of risk treatments including verification, documentation and demonstration of due diligence.
- Continuously update Safety Risk Register documentation
- Prepare Safety Assurance Reports (SAR) demonstrating risk reduction SFAIRP.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of risk management process.
- Prepare and formally safety documentation as applicable.
Skills and Experience Preferred:
- Graduate degree or equivalent.
- Ability to interpret technical, operational and regulatory information relating to operational safety.
- Significant experience in application of risk management principles in accordance with AS NZS ISO 31000.
- Understanding of work health and safety obligations
- Proven project management capability and experience using contemporary methodologies and with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven ability to develop, organise and manage compliance related documentation, processes and activities.
- Ability to author and present reports and recommendations presenting complex concepts in a concise manner within a risk management framework.
- High level workshop and meeting facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to work with specialist consultants including safety, engineering, and operations
- Understanding of hospital operational environment
- Understanding of PPP environment
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Simone Yearsley on 08 74220613. Please quote our job reference number: 200166939.
Reference Number: 200166939_1
Contact Details: Simone Yearsley 08 7422 0613
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Simone Yearsley
Contact Phone: 08 7422 0613
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle plans ‘startup organization’ focused on cloud computing, AI and VR
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTAudio Visual / Video Solution Architect | $100 p/hrVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Foreign CurrencyVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCIT Information Architect..VIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth InvestmentNSW
- FTLevel 3 Systems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Data ConsultantWA
- CCDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- CCAMI ArchitectWA
- TPBusiness Project Manager - DigitalNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- CCBusiness Specialist - Data ManagementNSW
- CCInfrastructure Test AnalystNSW
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTDevelopment Team LeadQLD
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW