Senior Business Analyst
- Exteemed Government Department
- Great Renumeration
- Parramatta location
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join this esteemed Government Department on an initial contract to the end of December
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join this esteemed Government Department. The successful candidate will be working over large and complex IT projects focussed on waterfall methodology, providing overarching functional BA support to the division.
What you will be doing
- Meeting with key stakeholders to understand business needs and gather information and analysis requirements
- Assessing the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business operations
- Developing improvements on structures, processes and systems of existing business
- Working with the Portfolio Delivery Mangers and relevant stakeholders to develop Needs Analysis documents describing required change that accurately reflects stated issues
- Assisting the business in developing their Business Requirements for projects within agreed policies, standards and architectures and in getting this signed off by the appropriate stakeholders.
- Maintaining accountability for quality analysis and documentation that is the foundation on which future systems are developed
- Producing functional specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms for approval
- Managing Business Analysis deliverables and timelines
What the ideal candidate will have
- 8 Years relevant experience as a Business Analysis over large scale IT projects
- Proven experience working on complex sites using Waterfall methodology
- CBAP (BABOK) certification would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and consultation at a high level
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200166943.
Reference Number: 200166943_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - ReportingQLD
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- CCSystems Administrator - Cloud, Azure and LinuxQLD
- FTTest AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTHealthcare Application Integration SupportQLD
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent job . ACT LocationACT
- FTFinance Analyst with Accounting | 8 Month ContractVIC
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTIT Security RolesACT
- FTCampaign ManagerNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- FTPMO Project Analytics and Tools ManagerNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTReporting DeveloperSA