- Fantastic contract role in Melbourne CBD
- ASAP start
- Define, document solutions
Fantastic contract opportunity, ASAP start, Melbourne CBD location, design/document security technology controls.
My client, a leader in the Telecommunications space is currently undergoing an ongoing information security compliance transformation.
As their Security Consultant you will be responsible for the governance documentation and to collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure system compliance is achieved. This is a great opportunity to be part of a high impact team which is making a significant difference in the organisation's success.
In this newly created position, your focus will be to assist in the completion of key governance documentation and to collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure system compliance is achieved.
- Develop Security frameworks & processes across the business unit and for client programs of work
- Advise on long-term Security frameworks and client Security road-maps
- Provide Risk Management expertise to complex client projects
- Forming deep, strategic with a range of senior client and internal stakeholders
- Leading/managing the sales/business development and engagement processes
- Advise clients on tactical Security operations challenges
- Guidance across Security Design Principles and practices for major, complex projects
- Lead, manage and mentor others in the team
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of strong, experienced information security professional, with a focus on governance, risk and compliance
- Experience with one or more information security compliance regimes: ASD ISM, PCI DSS, ISO 27001 is a must!
- Information security background with proven success in a Security Architect / Consulting role delivering complex integrated Security and Infrastructure technology solutions and strategies
- Information Technology Degree and industry certifications
- In-depth knowledge of information security and infrastructure
- Consulting experience including Risk and Threat strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, extensive Stakeholder management experience
- A high degree of professionalism and business acumen
Apply now for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200166986.
Reference Number: 200166986_2
Contact Details: Kenny 03 8680 4202
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Kenny
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4202
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel projects decline in chip prices, and AMD's Ryzen is one reason
- Google Cloud growth is outpacing the company's ad business
- Hands on with the unusual Acer Predator Triton 700 gaming laptop
- Acer's Aspire GX comes out of nowhere to be the first prebuilt Ryzen PC from a major vendor
- Hands on the Acer's Swift 5, a competitor to Microsoft's Surface Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantVIC
- FTSecurity EngineerACT
- FTSenior MS Server Administrator with HyperVNSW
- FTMobile Studio Manager/ Mobile UX Manager - GAME CHANGER!NSW
- FTService ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystSA
- TPPMO LeadNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- TPAV Design SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Process Specialist | ProcurementVIC
- TPSenior iOS EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- TPProject Co-ordinatorNSW