- 3 May 2011 15:30
Brother Ushers in a New Line of Monochrome Laser Multi-Functional Centres for SOHO & Small Business
Sydney, Australia: 3rd May 2011 – Brother International (Aust) Pty Ltd, a leader in home and business IT peripherals, introduces seven new models to its line of Monochrome Laser Multi-Functional Centres® (MFCs) for Small Offices / Home Offices (SOHOs) and Small Medium Businesses (SMBs). Compact in size they are designed to fit into any business environment, the series consists of MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7362N, MFC-7360N, DCP-7065DN, DCP-7060D, DCP-7055.
With Automatic Double-Sided Printing (Duplex), the MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, DCP-7065DN and DCP-7060D reduce paper usage by up to 50% to keep the office environmentally friendly.
The MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7362N and MFC-7360N are integrated with monochrome printing, faxing, copying and scanning abilities. With these highly efficient utilities, users can expect this new range of Brother Monochrome Laser MFC’s to maximise the smallest available office space. Users who wish to opt out of fax abilities can consider DCP-7065DN, DCP-7060D and DCP-7055 of the same range.
“Brother understands the need to be constantly fast and efficient at work. With the launch of the new range of Monochrome Laser MFC printers, I am confident that Brother can deliver more value and meet diverse office needs, be it ease of use, speed, quality, cost management, or versatility. All these realise higher productivity and efficiency for greater business returns,” said Andy O’Donnell, General Manager Product and Marketing, Brother International Australia
Keeping Expenditures Minimal with Automatic Double-Sided (Duplex) Printing
With Brother’s signature Automatic Duplex Printing in MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, DCP-7065DN and DCP-7060D printing costs are kept to a minimum as paper outputs are halved automatically. Brother’s Monochrome Laser MFC printers also offer the N-in-One printing and copying function, allowing users to reduce multiple pages into just one A4 sheet.
Taking savings even further, users can either make use of Brother’s Toner Save Mode, or opt for the non-compulsory high-yield toner to push the cost per print to an all-time low (selected models only).
Providing Efficiency and Productivity
All seven monochrome Laser MFC printers are equipped with high printing speed of up to 26 pages per minute (ppm) – with the first print-out delivered in less than 8.5 seconds flat.
In addition, the large 250 sheet built-in paper tray along with the 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF available on selected models only) helps users save more time from frequent replenishing. Users can also enjoy defined and precise printing with the series’ high-resolution printing at 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother recognises the need for businesses to manage and retrieve documents swiftly in this high-speed era. Pushing productivity to the next level, all monochrome Laser MFC printers in this series are bundled with the powerful NUANCE® Paperport™ (for Windows®) and NewSoft® Presto!PageManager® (for Mac®, supplied via web download).”With this cutting-edge program, users can convert any hard copy documents into soft copies to be stored and managed electronically.
Conserving the Environment
All Brother monochrome laser MFCs are designed to not only reduce material costs; they are also specially designed to keep hefty electricity bills at bay. Each Brother monochrome laser MFC is Energy Star approved, with Deep Sleep Mode taking up less than 1.7 watts.
Pricing, Photographs , Warranty and Availability
Product Series: Monochrome Laser Series
Product features and RRP:
Warranty: All of the above products are covered by Brother’s 12 month return to base warranty.
Where to buy: Products featured in this release are available from authorised Brother retailers and distributors nationally.
Availability: Available from 01 May 2011
About Brother International Australia Pty Ltd
With over 100 years in operation, Brother International is a leading global manufacturer of laser printers, label printers, Multi Function Centres®, fax machines, P-touch electronic labellers, typewriters and sewing machines. A specialist in its product lines, Brother combines customer satisfaction and comprehensive measures for environmental conservation, to manufacture innovative, reliable and practical products to enhance the consumer's lifestyle.
Brother Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries, which was founded in 1908 in Japan. Brother Australia was established in 1977, with a head office located in Sydney and State offices located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
Brother Earth is Brother’s commitment to play a part in building a society with better sustainable development. By clicking on the Brother Earth site you can determine how funds are allocated and play a part in contributing to a variety of global environmental protection activities.
Give your click at http://www.brotherearth.com/en/.
Gap Marketing and Management Pty Ltd
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW