- 3 May 2011 15:30
Brother Ushers in a New Line of Monochrome Laser Multi-Functional Centres for SOHO & Small Business
Sydney, Australia: 3rd May 2011 – Brother International (Aust) Pty Ltd, a leader in home and business IT peripherals, introduces seven new models to its line of Monochrome Laser Multi-Functional Centres® (MFCs) for Small Offices / Home Offices (SOHOs) and Small Medium Businesses (SMBs). Compact in size they are designed to fit into any business environment, the series consists of MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7362N, MFC-7360N, DCP-7065DN, DCP-7060D, DCP-7055.
With Automatic Double-Sided Printing (Duplex), the MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, DCP-7065DN and DCP-7060D reduce paper usage by up to 50% to keep the office environmentally friendly.
The MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, MFC-7362N and MFC-7360N are integrated with monochrome printing, faxing, copying and scanning abilities. With these highly efficient utilities, users can expect this new range of Brother Monochrome Laser MFC’s to maximise the smallest available office space. Users who wish to opt out of fax abilities can consider DCP-7065DN, DCP-7060D and DCP-7055 of the same range.
“Brother understands the need to be constantly fast and efficient at work. With the launch of the new range of Monochrome Laser MFC printers, I am confident that Brother can deliver more value and meet diverse office needs, be it ease of use, speed, quality, cost management, or versatility. All these realise higher productivity and efficiency for greater business returns,” said Andy O’Donnell, General Manager Product and Marketing, Brother International Australia
Keeping Expenditures Minimal with Automatic Double-Sided (Duplex) Printing
With Brother’s signature Automatic Duplex Printing in MFC-7860DW, MFC-7460DN, DCP-7065DN and DCP-7060D printing costs are kept to a minimum as paper outputs are halved automatically. Brother’s Monochrome Laser MFC printers also offer the N-in-One printing and copying function, allowing users to reduce multiple pages into just one A4 sheet.
Taking savings even further, users can either make use of Brother’s Toner Save Mode, or opt for the non-compulsory high-yield toner to push the cost per print to an all-time low (selected models only).
Providing Efficiency and Productivity
All seven monochrome Laser MFC printers are equipped with high printing speed of up to 26 pages per minute (ppm) – with the first print-out delivered in less than 8.5 seconds flat.
In addition, the large 250 sheet built-in paper tray along with the 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF available on selected models only) helps users save more time from frequent replenishing. Users can also enjoy defined and precise printing with the series’ high-resolution printing at 2400 x 600 dpi.
Brother recognises the need for businesses to manage and retrieve documents swiftly in this high-speed era. Pushing productivity to the next level, all monochrome Laser MFC printers in this series are bundled with the powerful NUANCE® Paperport™ (for Windows®) and NewSoft® Presto!PageManager® (for Mac®, supplied via web download).”With this cutting-edge program, users can convert any hard copy documents into soft copies to be stored and managed electronically.
Conserving the Environment
All Brother monochrome laser MFCs are designed to not only reduce material costs; they are also specially designed to keep hefty electricity bills at bay. Each Brother monochrome laser MFC is Energy Star approved, with Deep Sleep Mode taking up less than 1.7 watts.
Pricing, Photographs , Warranty and Availability
Product Series: Monochrome Laser Series
Product features and RRP:
Warranty: All of the above products are covered by Brother’s 12 month return to base warranty.
Where to buy: Products featured in this release are available from authorised Brother retailers and distributors nationally.
Availability: Available from 01 May 2011
About Brother International Australia Pty Ltd
With over 100 years in operation, Brother International is a leading global manufacturer of laser printers, label printers, Multi Function Centres®, fax machines, P-touch electronic labellers, typewriters and sewing machines. A specialist in its product lines, Brother combines customer satisfaction and comprehensive measures for environmental conservation, to manufacture innovative, reliable and practical products to enhance the consumer's lifestyle.
Brother Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries, which was founded in 1908 in Japan. Brother Australia was established in 1977, with a head office located in Sydney and State offices located in Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth.
Brother Earth is Brother’s commitment to play a part in building a society with better sustainable development. By clicking on the Brother Earth site you can determine how funds are allocated and play a part in contributing to a variety of global environmental protection activities.
Give your click at http://www.brotherearth.com/en/.
Gap Marketing and Management Pty Ltd
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cog Systems offers more secure version of HTC A9 smartphone
- Twitch will start selling video games you're watching on streams
- Intel isn't yet done with x86 smartphone chips
- Android struggling in tablets as Windows 10 2-in-1s come on strong
- New Windows 10 feature blocks desktop apps, points to Windows Store instead
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- TPSpatial Science OfficerQLD
- TPe-Learning Developer (Captivate 8)VIC
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- FTInfrastructure Architect (Adelaide Based)VIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCSecurity Analyst - multiple rolesACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPWinforms DevelopersWA
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCSystem EngineerSA