- 12 May 2011 08:29
ShippingEasy launches making international shipping easy and cost effective for individuals
International shipping just became easy and cost effective for individuals around the world with the global launch today of www.shippingeasy.com, a website providing low cost access to international and domestic shipping services.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, ShippingEasy helps individuals send packages internationally and domestically via the world’s leading express courier companies without complex contracts and paperwork. Logging in to an easy to use website, individuals around the globe can now easily compare the costs to ship goods and quickly book direct with their chosen courier, including FedEx, UPS and DHL. In addition to simple, efficient access to these courier services, including the ability to schedule a pickup time and location that’s convenient for the shipper, ShippingEasy has negotiated highly competitive rates for these shipping services. According to Mark Helvadjian, Founder and CEO of ShippingEasy, previously individuals had limited shipping options which inevitably resulted in a trip to the Post Office.
“Establishing an account with an express courier company can be cumbersome for an individual, and in many countries, not even possible. This often means that joining a long line in the Post Office is their only option. By partnering directly with the world’s leading express courier companies, we’ve created the world’s first international shipping comparison and booking site, providing individuals from anywhere in the world with an easy and cost effective way to send their international and domestic shipments,” said Helvadjian. ShippingEasy supports international shipping from and to any country, together with domestic shipping within Australia and the United States, with United Kingdom and Canada domestic services being launched in the coming months.
According to Kelly Purvis, owner of LittlePartyDress.com.au, one of eBay’s most prominent Australian PowerSellers offering international postal services have, until now not been cost nor time effective.
“I have posted to Germany and NZ in the past, but I have avoided offering international postage as it's quite fiddly and it can take quite a bit of time to arrive. To continue to build my business, using international express couriers would allow me to offer great service to customers regardless of where they are located. ShippingEasy means I can at last offer it to my customers,” says Purvis. Whether you’re sending a long distance loved one a parcel of silk lingerie, or an eBay buyer a crate of shoes, boots and winter coats, ShippingEasy helps you do it in the most cost effective and easy way. - Ends –
About ShippingEasy ShippingEasy is the World’s First International Shipping Comparison and Booking Site, helping people around the world send packages internationally and domestically with the world’s leading express courier companies including FedEx, UPS, and DHL. With discounted rates, multi-currency support, ability to specify pickup location and time, no complex forms to fill in, full shipment tracking and 24/7 toll-free customer support, ShippingEasy’s mission is ‘to make sending stuff easy’. ShippingEasy supports international shipping from and to any country, together with domestic shipping within Australia and the United States, with United Kingdom and Canada domestic being launched in the coming months.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Razer Blade Pro (2016) review: Now this is how you do a 'Pro' laptop
- Facing sexism charges, Uber says Eric Holder will investigate
- Apple, Microsoft and Amazon offer fairer deal on cloud storage
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Microsoft eyes Indian startups for cloud services
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Developer/IntegratorACT
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTTechnical SpecialistNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional ConsultantACT
- FTJunior / Entry Level IT role - Recent IT TAFE GraduateNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer with Silverlight proficiencyVIC
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCDevops EngineerNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT