- 12 May 2011 08:29
ShippingEasy launches making international shipping easy and cost effective for individuals
International shipping just became easy and cost effective for individuals around the world with the global launch today of www.shippingeasy.com, a website providing low cost access to international and domestic shipping services.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, ShippingEasy helps individuals send packages internationally and domestically via the world’s leading express courier companies without complex contracts and paperwork. Logging in to an easy to use website, individuals around the globe can now easily compare the costs to ship goods and quickly book direct with their chosen courier, including FedEx, UPS and DHL. In addition to simple, efficient access to these courier services, including the ability to schedule a pickup time and location that’s convenient for the shipper, ShippingEasy has negotiated highly competitive rates for these shipping services. According to Mark Helvadjian, Founder and CEO of ShippingEasy, previously individuals had limited shipping options which inevitably resulted in a trip to the Post Office.
“Establishing an account with an express courier company can be cumbersome for an individual, and in many countries, not even possible. This often means that joining a long line in the Post Office is their only option. By partnering directly with the world’s leading express courier companies, we’ve created the world’s first international shipping comparison and booking site, providing individuals from anywhere in the world with an easy and cost effective way to send their international and domestic shipments,” said Helvadjian. ShippingEasy supports international shipping from and to any country, together with domestic shipping within Australia and the United States, with United Kingdom and Canada domestic services being launched in the coming months.
According to Kelly Purvis, owner of LittlePartyDress.com.au, one of eBay’s most prominent Australian PowerSellers offering international postal services have, until now not been cost nor time effective.
“I have posted to Germany and NZ in the past, but I have avoided offering international postage as it's quite fiddly and it can take quite a bit of time to arrive. To continue to build my business, using international express couriers would allow me to offer great service to customers regardless of where they are located. ShippingEasy means I can at last offer it to my customers,” says Purvis. Whether you’re sending a long distance loved one a parcel of silk lingerie, or an eBay buyer a crate of shoes, boots and winter coats, ShippingEasy helps you do it in the most cost effective and easy way. - Ends –
About ShippingEasy ShippingEasy is the World’s First International Shipping Comparison and Booking Site, helping people around the world send packages internationally and domestically with the world’s leading express courier companies including FedEx, UPS, and DHL. With discounted rates, multi-currency support, ability to specify pickup location and time, no complex forms to fill in, full shipment tracking and 24/7 toll-free customer support, ShippingEasy’s mission is ‘to make sending stuff easy’. ShippingEasy supports international shipping from and to any country, together with domestic shipping within Australia and the United States, with United Kingdom and Canada domestic being launched in the coming months.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSecurity Accreditation - IT Security AnalystACT
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD