App review: Robot Unicorn Attack 2
You control a unicorn which runs automatically and speeds up as you progress through the game
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Laptops are about to get a whole lot faster
- After bias furor, Facebook replaces people with algorithms
- U.S. developers have the numbers, but China and Russia have the skills
- Vintage Apple-1 sells for $815K to Hollywood couple
- See you on the 7th: Apple's iPhone event is confirmed
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT