First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Albatron Trinity PC6600GT
- Excellent performance
- Mediocre software bundle
A great performer for the cost, definitely one to look out for if you want bang for your buck.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 4 stores)
This card is a great value option if you're looking for good performance in new as well as older games.
Its GPU and memory clocks are 500MHz and 1GHz, respectively, and the cooling solution on the GPU itself is rather quiet. In addition, Albatron has installed copper heat sinks on the card's 128MB of GDDR3 memory.
An overclocking utility called NVTweak allows the card to be overclocked or underclocked through the Display Properties in Windows. One game is provided with this card--Arx Fatalis--and the WinDVD software DVD player is also bundled, along with cabling and adapters for the card's VGA, DVI and TV-out ports.
The fine performance and competitive price of this card make it one you should definitely look out for. An AGP version of this card is also available.
Latest News Articles
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- Report: Oracle pushes back against Oregon officials over troubled health care site
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.