First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Apple MacBook Pro MD102X/A 13inch 2.9GHz Laptop
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
- MacBook Pro 13 2.5GHz 1214.00
|CPU type||Intel Core i7|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11a, Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g, Wireless 802.11n|
Latest News Articles
- Testbed will help clouds and networks shake hands
- Facebook to require Messenger app for mobile chat
- Qualcomm planting seeds for 4K video, silicon brains in mobile devices
- Mobile devices to get faster LP-DDR4 memory next year
- Hortonworks, Pivotal team to better manage Hadoop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 44% off $440
- $1001.95 free shipping
- $169 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Servers & Storage View all »
- Software and Services View all »