ASUS Eee Top ET2002 All-in-One PC
- Good level of storage, Wireless-N and gigabit networking
- Poor performance, No touchscreen
This 20-inch system’s performance and display quality just isn’t at the level it needs to be for a quality experience.
Price$ 999.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google's CEO just called the next wave in computing, and it's not VR
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- Here's what the new Intel will look like
- As Intel shifts its focus to the Cloud, it commands its PC products to fight - or die
- Intel axes 12,000 jobs as it looks to break away from PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW