ASUS Vivo Tab RT Windows tablet
The ASUS Vivo Tab RT has build quality issues, a cramped physical keyboard and limited Windows RT apps
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What if Windows 10 fails?
- Acer leads growth in PC shipments
- How to test-drive Windows 8 for free in VirtualBox
- HP's hardware boss not a fan of Surface, Windows RT
- Why isn't Microsoft's answer to Siri built into Windows 8?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA