First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Output via your USB port
Latest News Articles
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- New DDoS malware targets Linux and Windows systems
- Swedish man sentenced to pay more than $650,000 for sharing movie online
- Bitcoin: the virtual currency built on math, hope and hype
- New app from Opera aims to help Android smartphones consume less data
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Home EntertainmentView all »
- Digital VideoView all »