First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Bang & Olufsen EarSet 3i headphones
B&O EarSet 3i review: Fashionable, well built earphones with clear sound
Latest News Articles
- Telstra now selling Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10.1
- Google launches white Nexus 7, but not for Australia
- Twitter simplifies messaging, adds photos to boot
- Lawmakers hear mixed message on limiting spectrum bidding
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- HeadphonesView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- TabletsView all »
- MP3 PlayersView all »
- Home EntertainmentView all »