First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Belkin Powerline AV+ Starter Kit F5D4075
The Belkin Powerline AV+ networking kit lets you extend your home network over your electrical wiring
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel Play screens on LG Smart TVs
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- HP hits restart on 'converged systems,' takes aim at vBlock
- 3 reasons bitcoins aren't in your wallet yet
- Employers receptive to hiring IT job candidates with MOOC educations
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- Broadband View all »
Powered byCompare Broadband
- NotebooksView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- TabletsView all »