First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012
Antivirus Plus 2012 protects against viruses and other online threats
Bitdefender's Antivirus Plus 2012 can protect against viruses, spyware and phishing, and it can thwart any privacy threats via Twitter and Facebook, too. It's available for Windows-based PCs and its price includes the ability to use it on up to three PCs for one year.
Where to buy
- $59.95 - Antivirus Plus 2012
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- SecurityView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »
- Servers & StorageView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »