Canon Legria HF M300 camcorder
|Camera resolution (megapixels)||3.89|
|Lens aperture range||f/1.8-3.2|
|Zoom (wide angle)||4.1mm|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Mini HDMI, USB 2.0, Video out|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AT&T will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4b in content play
- Facebook adds Apple TV and Chromecast support as video push ramps up
- Remocam review: This security camera can control your home appliances
- Logitech's C922 webcam is the revered C920's vastly upgraded successor
- FBI faces lawsuit because it's stayed mum on iPhone 5c hack
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperVIC
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)QLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceNSW
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- CCSenior Technology SpecialistACT
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC