First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop is at the same time one of the Wii's most fun survival horror titles and a definite downgrade from the Xbox 360 original.
Latest News Articles
- Mozilla advises webmasters to implement X-Frame-Options security header
- Hacker sentenced to 18 months for peddling computer access to US national security lab
- SAP co-CEO to influence EU Internet taxation rules
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- Dell establishes $300 million venture fund to invest in emerging tech
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- GamesView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »
- PC ComponentsView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »