First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
The major draw for Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is the online multiplayer, which now, at long last, has dedicated, no-lag support for everyone with a solid, working Internet connection.
- Excellent visuals, exciting gameplay, gigantic roster of colourful characters
- No quick button for ultra combos, some overpowered fighters can wipe the floor with the rest of the roster
Few games are still played as regularly (and viciously) as Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is in our office. This re-release of one of the zaniest, craziest and most addicting 2D fighters to date is a welcome treat for every fighter enthusiast.
Buy now (Selling at 11 stores)
5 Awesome MvC 2 Team-ups
McKinley put together five three-character teams that are guaranteed to kick major amounts of ass. Check them out and be sure to experiment to find your own ultimate team.
Gambit, Spider-Man, Wolverine Quick, lethal and easy to use, this collection of Marvel Heroes is a good start for people new to MVC2, as well as challenge-seeking seasoned fighters.
Cable, Iceman, Storm Cable's special attacks can set up for flexible and damaging combos, while Storm and Iceman pack plenty of long-range special attacks and ultra combos for chipping away damage.
B.B. Hood, Jill Valentine, Felicia B.B. Hood's explosive attacks make great counters and anti-air surprises, while Jill Valentine excels at cluttering the screen with undead nasties to distract the opponent. Felicia's the fastest of the three, and her support attacks are both quick and flexible.
Dr. Doom, Venom, Magneto Venom's got pretty good speed for such a huge character, but the villains in this terror trio have amazing potential for air combos and chip damage, especially Doctor Von Doom's downward smash attacks and gaunlet ammo.
Tron Bonne, Iron Man, Sentinel Tron Bonne takes damage like a champ, but her real strength comes from her ability to rack up hits and launch devastating combos. Iron Man's armed to the teeth with explosives and bombs galore, while the Sentinel is one of the game's top powerhouses.
Latest News Articles
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Uber, Airbnb go after businesses
- Guns, vandals and thieves: Data shows US networks under attack
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Games View all »
- $24.99 free shipping
- 36% off $30.95
- $19.55 free shipping
- Software and Services View all »
- PC Components View all »
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »