First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dell 1350cnw printer
- Wireless connectivity; Nice color quality
- Severely overpriced toner; No automatic duplexing
Wireless connectivity is an attractive bonus for this color LED printer's price range, but the superexpensive toner is not.
Price$ 449.00 (AUD)
|In the box||Dell 1350cnw Colour Printer; Installation Software CD (Printer Driver & Dell Supplies Management Software); Dell 1350cnw Ship-With Black Cartridge (700 page yield3); Dell 1350cnw Ship-With Colour Cartridges (700 page yield3); Power Cord; Placemat; USB cable; Product Information Guide; Hardware Recycle Program label and instructions|
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||150|
|Printer usage||Small / home office|
|Duty cycle (pages per month)||30000|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g|
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »