Dell 1350cnw printer
- Wireless connectivity; Nice color quality
- Severely overpriced toner; No automatic duplexing
Wireless connectivity is an attractive bonus for this color LED printer's price range, but the superexpensive toner is not.
Price$ 449.00 (AUD)
|In the box||Dell 1350cnw Colour Printer; Installation Software CD (Printer Driver & Dell Supplies Management Software); Dell 1350cnw Ship-With Black Cartridge (700 page yield3); Dell 1350cnw Ship-With Colour Cartridges (700 page yield3); Power Cord; Placemat; USB cable; Product Information Guide; Hardware Recycle Program label and instructions|
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||150|
|Printer usage||Small / home office|
|Duty cycle (pages per month)||30000|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- FTMidrange Server Provision SMENSW
- CCAgile Performance Tester- Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JiraNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Security SpecialistNSW