Dell Alienware Aurora R3
|Expansion slots||DDR3 (4 slots), PCI Express x1 (2 slots), PCI Express x16 (2 slots)|
|Graphics card||AMD Radeon HD 6870 (dual)|
|Discrete graphics card?||Yes|
|SLI / CrossFire?||Yes|
|Optical media supported||CD, DVD|
|DVD drive type||Read and write|
|Power rating (Watts)||525W|
|CPU type||Intel Core i7|
|Processor type||Intel Core i7-2600K|
|Operating system||Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 Home Premium|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Hard drive type||Hard drive|
|Number of USB 2.0 ports||9|
|Number of USB 3.0 ports:||3|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Digital audio, DVI, FireWire, Gigabit Ethernet, HDMI, Line in, Microphone, USB 2.0, USB 3.0|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.