Dell Inspiron 620 Mini Tower
Dell's Inspiron 620 Mini Tower is a decent Intel Core i3-based system for home users
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- V7 16 Professional Shock and Water Resistant Ba... 71.99
|Graphics card||AMD Radeon HD6450|
|Discrete graphics card?||Yes|
|Optical media supported||CD, DVD|
|DVD drive type||Read and write|
|CPU type||Intel Core i3|
|Hard drive interface||SATA|
|Warranty information||InHome Service after Remote Diagnosis|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's UHD Monitor covers 99.5 per cent of Adobe colour spectrum
- HP settles cases with inkjet cartridge vendors
- Study predicts PS3 will win the console war
- Samsung wave makes a splash at Mobile World Congress
- Sony returns to profit, cuts full-year loss forecast
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIT Program ManagerACT
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCSr Service ManagementACT
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW