Dell Inspiron 9200
- Performance and specs
- One-year warranty as standard
A great laptop well worth the price point. A longer warranty would be nice.
Price$ 2,998.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 3 stores)
The Centrino-based Inspiron 9200 was Dell's first 17" widescreen notebook. Our review model featured the glossy and ultra sharp WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution display option and a 2.1GHz Pentium M processor--the fastest available at press time. There is 1GB of 333MHz PC 2700 DDR SDRAM supplied along with a 60GB 5400rpm hard disk and a fixed multiformat (including double-layer) DVD writer. The double-layer functionality is welcome as is the ability to burn both +R/RW and -R/RW media.
The 9200 features an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphics controller with 128MB of DDR video memory. It has VGA-out and DVI connections.
The Inspiron 9200 supports one Type II PC Card, and includes single FireWire, Ethernet and 56Kbps modem connections. Serial and parallel ports are not available.
Wireless connectivity includes built-in Dell TrueMobile Bluetooth and Dell Wireless 1450 Dual-Band 802.11b/g modules. An SD card reader is integrated along with a single FireWire and four USB 2.0 ports.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft, Getty copyright dispute heads for mediation
- Here’s how to identify different cuts of meat
- What ridiculous reasons do you have for keeping old tech hanging around?
- Vodafone: Unlimited international calls, double data on prepaid
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.