EA Sports MMA
- Total Strike Control builds from the success of Fight Night's controls. The ground game is easy to pick up. Worldwide focus allows for a broader MMA experience than if confined to a single organization. Online features are stacked with EA Sports Live Broadcast leading the charge.
- Lack of UFC license means losing out on many MMA stars and the dominant force in MMA culture. Ground game could be deeper. Not enough special moves specific to each discipline. Career mode starts to feel repetitive after becoming champion. Slim pickings when searching for well known MMA brands to clothe your fighters.
There's no question that the UFC is the star of the MMA world. It has the most recognizable stars, the biggest pay-per-view events, and a solid video game franchise in THQ's Undisputed. It's all too easy to forget that there are other organizations with world class fighters out there. With EA Sports MMA, EA draws the task to show that MMA doesn't need the UFC label to be noticed.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 3 stores)
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 5 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Changes coming to Aldi Mobile plans and network
- Apple's iPad Air 2 goes on sale in Australia
- China attacks lead Apple to alert users on iCloud threats
- Order the OnePlus One from Australia
- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW