First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
EA Sports MMA
- Total Strike Control builds from the success of Fight Night's controls. The ground game is easy to pick up. Worldwide focus allows for a broader MMA experience than if confined to a single organization. Online features are stacked with EA Sports Live Broadcast leading the charge.
- Lack of UFC license means losing out on many MMA stars and the dominant force in MMA culture. Ground game could be deeper. Not enough special moves specific to each discipline. Career mode starts to feel repetitive after becoming champion. Slim pickings when searching for well known MMA brands to clothe your fighters.
There's no question that the UFC is the star of the MMA world. It has the most recognizable stars, the biggest pay-per-view events, and a solid video game franchise in THQ's Undisputed. It's all too easy to forget that there are other organizations with world class fighters out there. With EA Sports MMA, EA draws the task to show that MMA doesn't need the UFC label to be noticed.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 3 stores)
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)|
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba Encore 2: it's bigger than the original, but is it actually a downgrade?
- MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.