First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Edifier iF200 iPod dock
- Great sound quality, cheap
- Limited functionality
The Edifier iF200 isn't the most advanced iPod dock on the market, but it sounds good for its size and it has an appealing price.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 2 stores)
|Number of speakers||2|
|Other model names||iF200 Plus|
|Colour||Black, Pink, White|
|Other features||Serves as a charging dock for your iPod (All Generation iPod); 360o built-in Omni-direction speakers; Memory function knows to automatically switch your iPod to alarm/clock mode every time it is docked; Snooze button provides an additional nine minutes sleep; Large chrome plated volume dial on back of the product; Universal docking plate for most iPod|
Latest News Articles
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- What is UHD (4K) TV?
- Panasonic Lumix GH4: a hybrid camera with 4K video features
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser
- IBM profit falls on weak hardware sales, transition costs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.