Edifier iF200 iPod dock
- Great sound quality, cheap
- Limited functionality
The Edifier iF200 isn't the most advanced iPod dock on the market, but it sounds good for its size and it has an appealing price.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
|Number of speakers||2|
|Other model names||iF200 Plus|
|Colour||Black, Pink, White|
|Other features||Serves as a charging dock for your iPod (All Generation iPod); 360o built-in Omni-direction speakers; Memory function knows to automatically switch your iPod to alarm/clock mode every time it is docked; Snooze button provides an additional nine minutes sleep; Large chrome plated volume dial on back of the product; Universal docking plate for most iPod|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Soniq 55in Full HD TV (E55S14A)
- Toshiba sensor to sharpen smartphone photos
- Samsung's 3G Gear S could pave the way for the smartphones of the future
- Google's Project Wing building drone delivery service
- Poaching drivers may be the norm for ride-sharing companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.