Epson WorkForce 840 multifunction inkjet printer
There's no skimping on this small-office MFP, which offers speed and paper capacity to spare
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
- This 3D printer can rival standard manufacturing on the factory floor
- HP's new printers move the paper not the ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSystem testersACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia