- High-quality colour reproduction, good text output, fast
- Nothing in particular
This laser printer combines low-cost with speed and quality printing.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
Targeted directly at home and small office users, the colour C525A from Fuji Xerox is easy to use, doesn't cost much and comes complete with 10/100 network card for TCP/IP networking.
It has a standard paper handling capacity of 200 sheets and a standard memory capacity of 64MB but can be upgraded to 950 sheets and 576MB RAM. A duplex unit is available too.
Separate toner and drum units make for efficient maintenance, while standard running costs for colour prints are about 14 cents per page at 5% page coverage. Our print tests yielded excellent colour reproduction and resolution for photos. Text output was immaculate. A 10-page, text-only document finished in 36 seconds, while a full-page colour photograph took 22 seconds.
The unit weighs about 25kg, has a square footprint of about 42cm, and uses 72W of power in standby mode and 9W in power-save mode. It includes a one-year on-site warranty.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X Style review: A no compromise flagship
- 2 Oppo R7 Plus review: a stellar sub-$600 phablet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7) 4G review: Samsung does a lot more with a lot less
- 4 Motorola Moto G (3rd gen) review: Is it worth an extra $100?
- 5 Jawbone UP3 review: 3 months with Jawbone's best fitness tracker
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- Epson gives cartridges the boot with new printer range (+11 photos)
- MIT builds a 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once
- HP’s $69 Deskjet printer makes more efficient use of ink tanks
- HP LaserJets use a new type of toner particle that can improve energy efficiency and print speed
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTMid level IT consultant | Systems Integration & Managed ServicesNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW