- High-quality colour reproduction, good text output, fast
- Nothing in particular
This laser printer combines low-cost with speed and quality printing.
Price$ 799.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
- Fuji Xerox EC101788 Maintenance Kit (Up to 160,... 119.40
- Fuji Xerox EL300720 Maintenance Kit 200K (Up to... 132.40
- Fuji Xerox EL300844 Maintenance Kit (Up to 100,... 172.20
Targeted directly at home and small office users, the colour C525A from Fuji Xerox is easy to use, doesn't cost much and comes complete with 10/100 network card for TCP/IP networking.
It has a standard paper handling capacity of 200 sheets and a standard memory capacity of 64MB but can be upgraded to 950 sheets and 576MB RAM. A duplex unit is available too.
Separate toner and drum units make for efficient maintenance, while standard running costs for colour prints are about 14 cents per page at 5% page coverage. Our print tests yielded excellent colour reproduction and resolution for photos. Text output was immaculate. A 10-page, text-only document finished in 36 seconds, while a full-page colour photograph took 22 seconds.
The unit weighs about 25kg, has a square footprint of about 42cm, and uses 72W of power in standby mode and 9W in power-save mode. It includes a one-year on-site warranty.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- FTService Desk AnaylstNSW
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- FTStorage SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- FTCloud ArchitectAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTPeoplesoft CRM DeveloperWA
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCIT Technical WriterACT