Hewlett-Packard Australia Photosmart D5360
- Prints on coated CD/DVD media, economical inks, automatic duplexing
- LCD is small, lacks PictBridge, control-panel photo options are minimal
The Photosmart D5360 has something for everyone, offering a generous helping of photo features plus duplexing and CD/DVD printing.
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
- Li-Ion Battery for Hewlett Packard Mini 210 Ser... 68.99
- FT5360 Eyeglasses 056 272.95
- FT5360 Eyeglasses 005 272.95
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- How 4D printing is now saving lives
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- 3D printing industry to triple in four years to $21B
- Disney files patent for near instantaneous 3D printing
- Never run out of printer ink with HP Instant Ink
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDevOps SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCNetwork Engineer | DC Relocation |VoIP Refresh | CCNA | CCNPNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Office Automation/Windows) 160517/ITA/884Asia
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCechnical Specialist ApplicationsACT
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT