HP ElitePad 900 G1 tablet
This is a Windows 8 tablet for business users that's thin and light, and designed to be flexible via optional dongles and Jackets
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Slump continues as tablet markets records worst quarter since 2012
- Acer puts liquid cooling in its Switch Alpha 12 tablet
- Intel's tablet adventure looking more like its netbook disaster
- Display expert: The 9.7-inch iPad Pro's color accuracy is “visually indistinguishable from perfect”
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro teardown reveals iPhone 6s Plus camera and 2GB of RAM
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator/ Jr Business Analyst- Govt backgroundNSW
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTAgile Coach / Training & Support ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD