HP Slate 7 Android tablet
The HP Slate 7 is let down by an extremely ordinary display and questionable performance
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Windows 10's Quick Assist lets you fix Dad's computer from your desk
- How Moto Mods went from concept to product
- Microsoft's Word Flow iOS keyboard adds Gboard-style GIFs, emoji, and web search
- Sony reveals DualShock 4 wireless adapter for PCs
- Exclusive no more: Sony's PlayStation Now is bringing hundreds of PS3 games to PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW