Inkline Floorplan Design Suite 9.0
FloorPlan3D Design Suite 9 is a powerful collection of tools that allows you to visualise the house of your dreams on your own PC. You can start from scratch, or choose and modify from one of over 1000 templates.
One of FloorPlan3D's nicest features is the "Virtual Reality Walkthrough", which lets you take a simulated stroll through your house, garden and property to see how your creation is taking shape.
You can import and export DXF-format drawings, making it easy to work in conjunction with professional CAD software, and if you want to import your own custom objects - such as that great entertainment unit you just created - FloorPlan3D also supports the popular 3DS (3D Studio Max) file format.
The manual is easy to read and goes through all the steps you will need to start designing your home.
The extra disc that provides additional templates can be confusing to navigate, but in some cases doesn't appear to have all the home designs it should.
Verdict With the many different options available, including photo realistic rendering, kitchen showroom and over 1300 pre-drawn symbols and shapes, designing your dream home couldn't get much easier.
Join the PC World newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Winners of our ESET Antivirus competition announced
- Microsoft confirms 'waves' roll-out of Windows 10
- Vulnerability found in Samsung smartphone keyboard
- Major update coming to Netflix Australia
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW