Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
- Astounding production values, from graphics to music to voice; level structure offers replayability; tons of content; says Castlevania on the box.
- Says Castlevania on the box, but not on the disc; button-mash heavy combat; basic story and characters; level structure is highly linear; for all its flash, never quite manages to pull you in
An action-packed update to Konami's influential series, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is a gorgeous game brimming with content, but is bogged down by linear level structure and mash-heavy combat.
Price$ 109.95 (AUD)
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||M (Mature)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- North Korea reportedly blocks Facebook and Twitter
- FCC eyes new rules to protect consumers as voice networks transition to IP
- Startup Slack gets $120M infusion to kill email at work
- Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- Oracle's Larry Ellison isn't done building his legacy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- CCWeb / Mobile Developer - Magento - HTML5, CSS - Excellent CMS SkillsNSW
- FTDigital PR SpecialistNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW