Kyocera Mita ECOSYS FS-1370DN mono laser printer
Price$ 768.90 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 4 stores)
- Fs-1370dn Laser Printer Free Upgrade To P2135dn 599.00
- Fs-c2526mfp Network Colour Multifunction Laser ... 2099.00
- Ecosys Fs-c2526mfp Network 3-in-1 Colour Multif... 2107.70
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Supported media types||Plain paper|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||800|
|Number of ink/toner cartridges||1|
|Stated print speed (b&w)||35|
|Warranty information||2 year RTB warranty - extended warranty options are available|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||No|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- FCC gets record number of net neutrality comments, what now?
- Subway to accept NFC payments starting in October
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $1.2 billion
- IBM wants to replace the spreadsheet with Watson Analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.